wtb dc 12inch subs

your the reason why i said f it i wana give it a try lol. i have a hatchback and i have a box that is tune to 32hz im lookin for level 4 but if the level threes can take 800 all day i might give them a try.
they are great subs, whoevers you buy.. Ive always done thing right and set gains with DMM and usually never even play em loud.. I will say they have been burped about 10 times, and demo'ed for ppl maybe 20.. MY "daily driving" is country music lol..

they are great subs, whoevers you buy.. Ive always done thing right and set gains with DMM and usually never even play em loud.. I will say they have been burped about 10 times, and demo'ed for ppl maybe 20.. MY "daily driving" is country music lol..
YEa you where clipping the hell out of them with your broken amp lol

YEa you where clipping the hell out of them with your broken amp lol
I swapped them out and ran a alpine mrp2k @ 4 ohms.. There was no clipping .. It was a solder joint.. it was cutting out Im assuming because of the vibration at higher volume..

how much you looking for just one? they are what 600 rms?
they are apparently 750 rms cuz they sounded better on the alpine than it ever did on my memphis

No idea , make me an offer I cant refuse //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

they are apparently 750 rms cuz they sounded better on the alpine than it ever did on my memphis
No idea , make me an offer I cant refuse //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
tbh i have noidea what they go for new in box. i wana order but it looks like its kinda like fi you place a order tomrrow and u just wait and wait for the most part. how do you even order do i have to send a email ect etc lol

tbh i have noidea what they go for new in box. i wana order but it looks like its kinda like fi you place a order tomrrow and u just wait and wait for the most part. how do you even order do i have to send a email ect etc lol
for a new one you mean? like the kid in the other thread.. All depends on if you have a dealer by you

but yea .. I think my subs took 7 days to get to northern MN...

how easy lol i gota send it in i might b able to get a hand. what i just gota get some glue? send me some pics and i need a price shipped to 11953?
well if you wanna rig it like i did it will last you awhile but not forever lol i just twisted a piece of regular 18 awg wire around the broken part of the lead, taped it there and then soldered the other part of the wire to the terminal where it broke off so you could do that on both sides or i was quoted 50$ for a re-lead at fixmyspeaker. After i spliced that wire in the last lead it lasted about a month and then i had to redo it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.