COMPLETED WTB Crescendo BC3500

If you're still looking, I have this amp, brand new. I know you wanted it used, but I'm looking to sell it. My car audio dreams have been put on hold for a while, and it's not doing me any good sitting in its box. It's super brand new, I only opened the box to stare at it. Obviously, I won't be asking for the full MSRP, but I could do $700. I'm going to put it up on the classifieds in a day or so (same price), just need to get some pics of it.

EDIT: this is the amp:

http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/crescendo-audio-bc3500d-3875-watts-x-1-mono-block-bass-clef-series-amplifier.htm

Hi, I have a Crescendo 3500.1 bass cleff in perfect condition not a thing wrong at all, I have it on two American bass elites 12s my email is brad7788morton@gmail.com

4 years late...

really.jpg

If you're still looking, I have this amp, brand new. I know you wanted it used, but I'm looking to sell it. My car audio dreams have been put on hold for a while, and it's not doing me any good sitting in its box. It's super brand new, I only opened the box to stare at it. Obviously, I won't be asking for the full MSRP, but I could do $700. I'm going to put it up on the classifieds in a day or so (same price), just need to get some pics of it.

EDIT: this is the amp:

http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.co...x-1-mono-block-bass-clef-series-amplifier.htm
Do you still have this amp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...