WTB: Class D 4 or 5 channel amp

Seraphim38
10+ year member

WA
Item(s) for Sale: WTB an amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I am interested in purchasing a Class D 4 or 5 channel amp to run Morel Maximo 6.5s up front and a small~ish sub. The amplifier needs to be small and lightweight (going into a performance car where every pound of weight matters). Something like an Infinity Kappa Five, Alpine PDX5 or ?

Price: TBD

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Louisiana_CRX, thanks for the offer but I am looking for something relatively small and lightweight, and based on a brief googling of the Memphis amp it looks to be both large, and not Class D, though I could be wrong on the class.

Louisiana_CRX, thanks for the offer but I am looking for something relatively small and lightweight, and based on a brief googling of the Memphis amp it looks to be both large, and not Class D, though I could be wrong on the class.
You sure you looked at the Baby Belle and not the Big Belle?

You sure you looked at the Baby Belle and not the Big Belle?
Both are rather large, and not full class D they are a Hybrid A/B and D sub channel.

The new Alpine PDXs are out, Also look into the class G/H amplifiers like the Arc Mini, Litebox Vibes and other small compact amplifiers. Class G/H use power like a Class D but have the topology of a Class A/B sound.

Loads of options out there.

honestly I was looking for the class D on the front 4 channels, because of the size and weight savings. This is going into a car where every pound of weight matters, and I don't want to have a 3 foot long amplifier in the rear either. A small footprint, efficient amp would be ideal.

If you are in Wa state just keep checking Craigslist, There has been several first and second gen PDX amplifiers for sale. Infact I think there might be a PDX 5 for cheap, not sure if it has the plugs or not but those could be had for a small premium on Ebay.

And the Baby Belle Studio is almost 20" long

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.