COMPLETED WTB: Cadance CWM-6 Mid ONLY

Participant count
  • Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

kendogg
10+ year member

BMW expert
Anybody have an old CWM-6 kit thats missing parts, or blown a driver or 2? I'm looking for a single mid to complete a set I've had in a closet for probably a decade. Respond or PM price including shipping to 30680. Paypal ready. Thanks!

OK? not to be a dick, but how does that help me?

Do I know you? Were you on CAF back in the day? Did you buy my AV15 waaay back??

I thought they might be the same model your looking for ..probably not but they may be ..this 100 degree heat and 85 % humidity ....i keep forgetting to check ...i bought a lot of stuff but not familiar with that model number AV15 ...i use to be on most of the car audio forums ive been here since 2006 and have one of the highest individual sells ratings and havent sold much of anything on here in 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...