WTB broke and busted old school amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

psycho72
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a guy (Mario's TV/VCR repair shop) that says he can fix any amp and I wanna put him to the test, so I am looking for any non working high quality 4 channel old school amp like a PPI art series or whatever. Of course I want it for dirt cheap as this is a test and if he fails then I just flushed money down the toilet for someone elses paper weight to now sit in my closet (actually it won't because I actually have another guy but he doen't have a shop). I can even make a deal like if he is able to fix it and it works and sounds clean then I can flow you some more cash on the back end but don't expect full retail but we can work something out.

Thanks

Jerry

Careful how much you bet because some amps are really REALLY easy to fix......you are basically gambling on what type of condition amp you get.

i got a jbl gtq 400. 75 rmsX4@4 ohms. old school beast. want it? if the guy is good at repairs let me know cause i got 2 a/d/s power plate p120 amps i might wanna send him.

just pay the shipping and the jbl is yours.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.