WTB: Blown Amps

wccoug21
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Like the title says i'm looking to buy some blown amps. I'm mostly looking for cheaper ones (under $100), but list what you have.

For me to consider buying yours please:

1) Include pics including pics of the board

2) What does amp do when hooked up?

3) Any missing screws or set screws?

4) Price shipped

5) Make and model #

RF Punch 125a2 missing caps broken.doesnt power up.i took it from a friend that didnt want it and he pulled the cover off and lost the screws.

$20shipped or trade

Fiblazer148.jpg

Fiblazer143.jpg

Have a Proto amp that was brought in from China, rated at 1200rms into 1 ohm, worked great for a year then started eating fuses. Will turn on but pops fuses. Probably an easy fix for you.

I would maybe want 60 shipped to you for it. That is what I was quoted to get it fixed.

img6554n.jpg

img6561l.jpg

have an old school crossfire ct2160 powers up works but as volume increases it shuts down....and I have a memphis pr 300 just plain smoked. if interested will get get pics pm me

Power acoustik A1250d, a friend had it, then it would cut out sometimes. I put it in my car, worked great for about a week, stopped again. Powers up, probably a cold solder somewhere, I don't hear the relay click upon start-up.

100$ shipped.

Power acoustik A1250d, a friend had it, then it would cut out sometimes. I put it in my car, worked great for about a week, stopped again. Powers up, probably a cold solder somewhere, I don't hear the relay click upon start-up. 100$ shipped.
ravemeister? wtf is this? I'm the only Meister in this part of town mister!

ravemeister? wtf is this? I'm the only Meister in this part of town mister!
I've been the Meister when you were still in diapers, sorry!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.