WTB an Eclipse single din mounting sleeve.

Participant count
  • Participant list

reible82nd
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hello everyone,

I just bought an Eclipse 56050 in-dash changer, it comes with the brain but no wiring harness or mounting sleeve. I ordered a 16-pin Eclipse wiring harness from Ebay (hope that works since the brain doesn't have any speaker outputs) but haven't been able to find a mounting sleeve yet. I know that United Radio should have one, but I figured someone on here might have one laying around they're not using. If the selling price is any more than $16 shipped no thanks, as I can get a new one through United Radio for that price.

Eclipse uses a proprietary mounting system. You need the DIN brackets that bolt to the side of the HU, the sleeve that they lock into and the trim ring that connects to the DIN brackets. I doubt anyone is willing to give one up.

Yeah, I figured this much. I thought I would give it a try though...by the way, I just posted a reply to you on DIYMA under the username natron84, you checked it out yet?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.