wtb amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

djm4rshm2llow
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
aq2200d, ddm2a, kicker zx2500.1, anything big with around 2000 watts rms that i can put on my dd 3510

pm me back or send me an email, djm4rshm2llow@gmail.com

I really need one in the next few days and im trying not to spend alot of money (saw a few aqs go for 250 and what not, im looking to spend around there) the zx 2500, ill pay 300 and i would possibly consider trade, just name what you have and a price and well try to work it out)

I appreciate it,

Jordan

Also, if im lowballing it dont let it turn you off, let me know what you have and a price and maybe i can come up with some more money. Ive had this 3510 sitting in my room for a month and its getting to the point where its upsetting me that it doesnt get a chance to play lol. Tired of waiting and need an amp.

Thanks again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.