Wtb amp!!!!!!2000.1

Christmas money!!! But seriously what's your budget and are you looking for a price shipped? Might help someone offer something knowing what your trying to spend.

1 ohm? If you can find a Belva BB5000dv2 I get one of those... the well has kind of gone dry on those. Rockville DB16 will get you 2K with good electrical.

[quote name='Lbetts818']Maybe @bigblank69 has something laying around after dunk testing for you :)[/QUOTE]

I have a bunch laying around, but might not have a match

Rockville DB16 (2350 dynamic, going to retest the certified when I get in my triple 14V Batteries)
Hifonics Mt Olympus Cyclops (Really Nice Amp, surprised on this one.) 1500W Amp
Dual DA8001 (1500+ Legit RMS, will do 1770 dynamic) and only $87 :)
Might be getting in a Lanzar Opti 4001

All garbage just sayin
I wouldnt call them garbage. They are budget amps plain and simple. Definitely not the best, but not pure s h I t like boss, Pyle, planet audio, SSL, etc... Granted I would include dual in there but this one isn't awful.

If you don't have a ton to spend these will do the job for a little while

I have a bunch laying around, but might not have a match
Rockville DB16 (2350 dynamic, going to retest the certified when I get in my triple 14V Batteries)

Hifonics Mt Olympus Cyclops (Really Nice Amp, surprised on this one.) 1500W Amp

Dual DA8001 (1500+ Legit RMS, will do 1770 dynamic) and only $87 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Might be getting in a Lanzar Opti 4001
I need to see the guts of this Korean made dual!

They are budget for a reason. Cheaper parts usually. And don’t last as long as the better built amps. Also efficiency isn’t what you might think might say 86% at 4 ohms. But drop it down to 1 ohm. Then you’ll realize what junk they are. I’ve seen some of the amps go up in smoke right out of the box. The quality control isn’t there either

They are budget for a reason. Cheaper parts usually. And don’t last as long as the better built amps. Also efficiency isn’t what you might think might say 86% at 4 ohms. But drop it down to 1 ohm. Then you’ll realize what junk they are. I’ve seen some of the amps go up in smoke right out of the box. The quality control isn’t there either
Meh, I’ve had taramps smoke right out the box

I’ve had problems with ampere audio amps out the box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.