WTB: amp 1500W-3000W

I have an RD 3250.1 v1 for $450 shipped if you're interested.
heard bad thing and that there all recalled....

u still got it?!?!?!?!

lulz. You still tryin to sell that thing?
first he sat on that 9500C/G motor forever, and now the amp.

**** there breutal on your thread. idk much about solid audio. it looks alot like a small SS XXX board. idk about the price. its tempting but ill have to wait till the thursday after next for pay day... picked up an avic-N3 last night for the low, but it ate most of my check.

heard bad thing and that there all recalled....

u still got it?!?!?!?!

first he sat on that 9500C/G motor forever, and now the amp.

**** there breutal on your thread. idk much about solid audio. it looks alot like a small SS XXX board. idk about the price. its tempting but ill have to wait till the thursday after next for pay day... picked up an avic-N3 last night for the low, but it ate most of my check.

is ss xxx korean ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.