WTB a pair of 12" subwoofers to run perfectly on 1500watts

Participant count
  • Participant list
I am looking to buy 2 12" subwoofers that can be parralleled down to 1 ohm. My amp is a hifonics bxi1605 and it runs great and probably puts out 1500 at 1 ohm! Price range of probably anywhere up to 340 shipped for the two! I have been looking at 2 sa-12's but I'm open to other subwoofers aswell!

Edit: I'm not looking for a lot of SQ! I want them to be loud and turn heads

I am looking to buy 2 12" subwoofers that can be parralleled down to 1 ohm. My amp is a hifonics bxi1605 and it runs great and probably puts out 1500 at 1 ohm! Price range of probably anywhere up to 340 shipped for the two! I have been looking at 2 sa-12's but I'm open to other subwoofers aswell!
Go with the sundowns man, they will be perfect on that power and will be the best bang for your buck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.