WTB: a decent, used amp that'll put out 500 rms at 2 ohms ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

alec14
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alpena, MI
I'm looking for a new amp for a buddy. I need around 500-600 rms, at 2 ohms. Really want to keep it under $80 shipped, the cheaper the price the better, and looking for either new or used. Offer up, looking to buy ASAP

You realize when you spoon feed people... You get more of the same right? How hard is it to look this ish up? Cripes.
If someone wants to sell me something, I'd like some specs. Yeah I can look it up, but if I'm going to spend money, I like knowing the seller cares enough about the sale of the item as much as I want an item that's had a responsible owner. Or is that overall laziness as well?

If someone wants to sell me something, I'd like some specs. Yeah I can look it up, but if I'm going to spend money, I like knowing the seller cares enough about the sale of the item as much as I want an item that's had a responsible owner. Or is that overall laziness as well?
Or... another way to look at it is that you could take it upon yourself to be well informed so you don't get taken advantage of? Just sayin'.

Or... another way to look at it is that you could take it upon yourself to be well informed so you don't get taken advantage of? Just sayin'.
I do look up the specs before I buy, I just appreciate when the seller lists the specs of their item with the post. It saves everyone time.

Any give on that? trying to keep this under 100 for my friend
If you're buying it today and don't mind gifting me the money so I don't lose any on fees, then yes.. I can ship it first thing Saturday morning. I have 20+ feedback I'm not here to screw anyone. Let me know if you want it

If you're buying it today and don't mind gifting me the money so I don't lose any on fees, then yes.. I can ship it first thing Saturday morning. I have 20+ feedback I'm not here to screw anyone. Let me know if you want it
Okay, well I still gotta get the money from him, so let me get that and I'll let you know. I don't mind if it's not shipped out till monday or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...