WTB 6.5" Grill for sub.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 4 I can send you of the new AQ 6.5". I can throw them in an envolope, just pay the shipping.

That would be cool, I have Mr. Better n' Reverse going home after work and seeing if he can find his, so if he can't find it, I will definitely need yours. Is it cool if I PM you tonight after I find out?

That would be cool, I have Mr. Better n' Reverse going home after work and seeing if he can find his, so if he can't find it, I will definitely need yours. Is it cool if I PM you tonight after I find out?
I know I have them I just gotta see what box they ended up in... In the process of moving so everything has gotten moved around...

I am amazed how it turned out! I had nothing to work with as far as T/S specs, just kinda picked a VAS and went with it! I was able to find the original box size and tuning online (tuned high around 47hz) so I decided to go 30% smaller and drop the port, and it actually sounds better!

This sounds kinda stupid, but it was really easy to build and I am thinking of buying a little larger Home Theater and building all the speakers and components myself. I have never tried home audio (I've only owned plug & play crap) but it's a lot easier to get right than car audio! Nowhere close to as many variables to factor in!

I am amazed how it turned out! I had nothing to work with as far as T/S specs, just kinda picked a VAS and went with it! I was able to find the original box size and tuning online (tuned high around 47hz) so I decided to go 30% smaller and drop the port, and it actually sounds better!
This sounds kinda stupid, but it was really easy to build and I am thinking of buying a little larger Home Theater and building all the speakers and components myself. I have never tried home audio (I've only owned plug & play crap) but it's a lot easier to get right than car audio! Nowhere close to as many variables to factor in!
I am going to start my endeavor into home audio soon... I just gotta start somewhere

I am going to start my endeavor into home audio soon... I just gotta start somewhere
My biggest problem is deciding on a source unit. There are just SO many choices. Since it gonna be inside, the power is easy to find (most are at least 100 watts x 5 plus a sub), but it seems most companies try to add on any and everything to their units. If you get any good leads on good sources, let me know, cause I could use some help deciding. I'm not very familiar with the brands

My biggest problem is deciding on a source unit. There are just SO many choices. Since it gonna be inside, the power is easy to find (most are at least 100 watts x 5 plus a sub), but it seems most companies try to add on any and everything to their units. If you get any good leads on good sources, let me know, cause I could use some help deciding. I'm not very familiar with the brands
Im gunna start learning here pretty quick... Trying to cram so much knowledge of hobbies and stuff into my brain already though lol... Just decided Im going to give in to my Brother and Dads nagging and work on getting a motorcycle so I have been reading up on that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...