-IA 40.1

-Soundigital 5k

-Stetsom 5k

-RD D9

-AB 500.1

Must be in great condition

Last edited by a moderator:
no interests in a sundown 3500?
Possibly if the price was right. I would only spend $600-$650 on a used 3500. I saw yours and they appear to be in really good shape but a ways out of my price range for 3.5kw.

Well seems like your prices for amps seem to be different from everyone elses lol.. but goodluck on your search man. Im sure youll find somthing sooner or later from someone who really needs money haha..

Well seems like your prices for amps seem to be different from everyone elses lol.. but goodluck on your search man. Im sure youll find somthing sooner or later from someone who really needs money haha..
I can get a new 3500d for $825. I just sold my MINT 3000ds for under $500. It would not be worth $250 more than I sold my 3000ds for, for me to get a used 3500d. Plus I've seen 40.1s go for under $650 in good shape and D9s go for $550. So, no, I'm not way off.

I can get a new 3500d for $825. I just sold my MINT 3000ds for under $500. It would not be worth $250 more than I sold my 3000ds for, for me to get a used 3500d. Plus I've seen 40.1s go for under $650 in good shape and D9s go for $550. So, no, I'm not way off.
Hate to tell you yes you are way off. Why are you on the D9s and 40.1s. The D9s were blowing up like bubbles, thats why people were trying to get rid of them. And the 40.1s were not TRUE 12 volt amps. People were barely getting 3k out of them at 12 volts. That is why they were going for so cheap. But if you want to get a cactus, dd, stetsom, SD or the SAZ4500 you will need to raise your price. Sorry dude just the truth, unless you find someone despirate that needs the money.

^^^^^ I didn't mean any of that in a mean way. I'm just saying I think I can find one of the amps I want for that price based on what I've seen sold in the past. My price IS flexible, but I'm not willing to exceed my budget for less power than I'm looking for.

Hate to tell you yes you are way off. Why are you on the D9s and 40.1s. The D9s were blowing up like bubbles, thats why people were trying to get rid of them. And the 40.1s were not TRUE 12 volt amps. People were barely getting 3k out of them at 12 volts. That is why they were going for so cheap. But if you want to get a cactus, dd, stetsom, SD or the SAZ4500 you will need to raise your price. Sorry dude just the truth, unless you find someone despirate that needs the money.
Glad someone said it:)

I never once mentioned a 4500d. Those are at least $950 used.

If you guys don't have any of the amps I'm looking for within $100 of that "budget"........ride out. If you want to lecture me on what amps are worth do so in a pm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.