WTB 5 Channel amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

07BronzeFuz
10+ year member

DueceEDuece
Guys Im looking for a 5 channel amp to go behind the rear seat of my f150. Not tons of room there. Im looking to buy out right or if I have something you like below we can work a deal with cash and equipment or just equipment

ED NINE.2x

ED NINE.4

ALPINE CDA-9855 *4 volt pre outs

2-12" POWERBASS EVO subs

Im located in NC

JBL GTO-5EZ, not rated to go below 2 ohms on the sub channel but this is the best 5-channel I can offer

Massive NX5 - rated for 1 ohm on the sub channel @ 800W

Precision Power P900.5 - this is a really good budget friendly amp for a lower power system

pm me to talk prices

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

My dad has oneand we are sending it off to have the internals switched with modern equivalents as well as cosmetically refurbished. I want to...
NVX MVPA1 Best tiny amp Installed a bunch, but have one pushing a sealed 12 @ 2ohm in my daily beater Can bump it all day long and barely gets...
Man, I hope you find what you are searching for. It is deff worth the time spent for something you always want back or wanted period.LOL I was...
COMPLETED WTB Eclipse SC8365
I checked at Diyma and I signed up for an account but I cant post in the classifieds. Thanks for the tip, I'll keep a check there.

About this thread

07BronzeFuz

10+ year member
DueceEDuece
07BronzeFuz
Nashville North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date