C_james7
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
im looking for a nice 4 channel amp i liek the powerbass 600.4 and 400.4

also 0g knu klmx or flex if cheap as well as knu rcas and speaker wire

i need a battery terminal for either 2 0g

and a disto for 1 0g in 2 0g out

show me what you got!!!!

I have Triple Shielded RCAs 2channel 18ft ($12 shipped) and 4 channel 17ft ($20 shipped), 16 gauge speaker wire ($0.20/ft plus shipping), and battery terminals ($12 shipped/pair). no ring terminals for the battery terminals, guy on here sells copper ones cheap. Let me know if how much of what you want that I have and I'll give you a final price.

CIMG0106-1.jpg

CIMG0011-3.jpg

CIMG0001b.jpg

I have a Phoenix gold distro block. does 4 gauge in. And I have a JL Audio e4300 does an easy 75X4. I also have several pairs of RCA that I can throw into the package. Looking for $140 shipped for everything.

I have two distribution blocks (2) 1/0 and (3) 4 gauge. I will do the pair for 12 shipped they are basic but work well. They tighten with an allen wrench. If you are interested PM me. I can get pictures easy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.