WTB: 4 Chan Amp

Sweet'n Low
10+ year member

Harshaw
I will be selling my Discus 480 here soon and but I'll be needing a 4ch to replace before hand. i've got a limit $170 at the moment..

No watt requirement but anything equal or above 80 watts at 4 ohm. I plan on buying new speakers front and back as well, based on the amp I pick up. Looking to have new set up buy the beginning of spring.

Any offers?

wats the condition of the 480??...ive been looking for a 2nd one
I'll take it out and take some guts pix tomorrow. it was my first amp so it went through some trial and error but i keep the bass boast off, never left the volume or voltage on full tilt for too long. i've got the original box and i believe manual and even the shipping receipt too (i was the first owner).

+Eddie: Come again?

I can hook you up with a PPI PCX480 or a PPI 4200M for $170 shipped. The PCX480 is the bigger version that is 4x80 @ 4ohm, 4x160 @ 2ohm or 2x320 @ 4ohm. The 4200M is old school at it's finest and is rated at 4x50 @ 4ohm, 4x100 @ 2ohm, or 2x200 @ 4ohm and is all rated at 12V. It doesn't have a regulated power supply so the more power you feed it the more output it will produce!

Considering the EA3532 WD551, just checking my options. That PCX480 has my attention too.

Trollface:

127.gif

There shall be no trolling on my threads.

Not outside the Thunderdome.

Does the MB i mention early interest you at all?
//bump
Not really. Id prefer cash. I have a big project ahead of me this summer and need the cash for CCF, MLV, and more install stuff to finish up my SQ build. Perhaps we can work out a 3 way trade with Fyrbird22.

Not really. Id prefer cash. I have a big project ahead of me this summer and need the cash for CCF, MLV, and more install stuff to finish up my SQ build. Perhaps we can work out a 3 way trade with Fyrbird22.
I'm intrigued, let me look more into that XA5000 and let me get back to you. don't have much experience with Eclipse. I'd be more then happy with a 3-way*

til then,

443.jpg

I'm intrigued' date=' let me look more into that XA5000 and let me get back to you. don't have much experience with Eclipse. I'd be more then happy with a 3-way*[/quote']

The XA5000 is a class D with the Bang and Olufsen ICETechnology. You can read the review in my thread on the XA2000.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.