WTB: 2 or 4ga Wire

Why Does it matter if he needs power and ground?
Because the polarity on the ground and power wire make a huge difference. You do not want to get them mixed up. I have all my wire tested by an independent laboratory to make sure I use the correct wire for grounds and the correct wire for power. You would be surprised at the extra DB's you get by using the correct wire. I once used ground wire for the power wire and it fried all the cone gel out of my subs.

different color wires. if he doesn't care and he wants it all to be the same color then its his choice.
Thank you for explaining it to him.

I have some knu 4g 5ft ground and a 17ft (i believe) power, both have a ring terminal on one end and the power can come with a 175amp fuse/box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.