WTB 2 AQ HDC310 Subwoofers + Amp to power both

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, those will come in time......
Naw, you need to just get 1 AQ then, and do your electrical. Or burn the electrical up, and be without a car until you have the $ to fix it. The AQs are very very power hungry subs. I would assume you need around AT LEAST a 250 amp ALT and 2 Batts in the back to really get them things rockin'. You will be more happy powering one sufficiently, than running 2 on low power.

nope. its not a stock alternator...previous owner has something bigger in it he said
Well you might want to make sure, and see how many amps it is. My car only has an 85 amp Alt, so a 120 amp Alt would be an upgrade for me, but 120 amps isnt gonna do **** for 2 AQs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

NVX MVPA1 Best tiny amp Installed a bunch, but have one pushing a sealed 12 @ 2ohm in my daily beater Can bump it all day long and barely gets...
Man, I hope you find what you are searching for. It is deff worth the time spent for something you always want back or wanted period.LOL I was...
COMPLETED WTB Eclipse SC8365
I checked at Diyma and I signed up for an account but I cant post in the classifieds. Thanks for the tip, I'll keep a check there.
I can get this to somewhere in NJ in US. Is that possible for you to ship that out ?

About this thread

Bassin Brandon
Bay Area, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Bassin Brandon
Screenshot 2024-05-31 182935.png