wtb 2.5" sata drive for a ps3 i just repaired and PS3 controller

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont you just go pick up a hd a walmart, bestbuy. not super pricey at all.
Why would i make a thread if i wanted to do that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

why dont you just go pick up a hd a walmart, bestbuy. not super pricey at all.
Why would i make a thread if i wanted to do that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

what's your budget and how big of an sata hdd you looking for?

depends on what you got and the condition of the items

I got like a 60 gig one we just replaced with a 750 gig hybrid drive. I think my kid said the capacity was only like 40 gigs after the necessary stuff. Paypal me $10 for the shipping and my time and it's yours.

But I doubt you really want it.

I got like a 60 gig one we just replaced with a 750 gig hybrid drive. I think my kid said the capacity was only like 40 gigs after the necessary stuff. Paypal me $10 for the shipping and my time and it's yours.

thats a good deal . let me see if anyone has a bigger drive if not then i'll take this one . The PS3 i just repaired was a fat 60gb so that would go right with the ps3 i repaired . i'll let you know in a little while

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a good deal . let me see if anyone has a bigger drive if not then i'll take this one . The PS3 i just repaired was a fat 60gb so that would go right with the ps3 i repaired . i'll let you know in a little while
Cool, it was probably just going in the trash anyway, if I can help a guy out that's better. I found the ps3 it came out of in the trash, did the reset thing been working fine for over a year. He just had the drive full.

amazon has good prices for remotes. idk is anyone is gonna offer a used one. just throwing that out there
you never know if i can find a cheap one i can make a good profit on the ps3 or i can keep it . the one i just repaired is the backwards compatible one and they sell for about 200 on ebay even with a 60gb hard drive in it and i got it for a decent price

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Cool, it was probably just going in the trash anyway, if I can help a guy out that's better. I found the ps3 it came out of in the trash, did the reset thing been working fine for over a year. He just had the drive full.
wish i could get that lucky

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

the hard drive is fully functional ?no bad sectors or anything like that ?

you never know if i can find a cheap one i can make a good profit on the ps3 or i can keep it . the one i just repaired is the backwards compatible one and they sell for about 200 on ebay even with a 60gb hard drive in it and i got it for a decent price 

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

wish i could get that lucky

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

the hard drive is fully functional ?no bad sectors or anything like that ?
I might have to raise the price if you are going to get that much out of it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

The laptop I'm on right now I found in the trash also. My brother gave me the hard drive to fix it. It's a pretty good laptop.

I don't know about the sectors. My boy is at bball practice I will see what he knows when he gets home.

I have an 80GB I pulled out when I put my 500GB in my PS3. I had it in an enclosure using it as a USB hard drive but my enclosure broke... I'll just have to reset it in my ps3 to remove all my data. $20 + shipping and it's yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...