wtb 2 3k .5ohm stable amps or 1 6k@1ohm

Yeah i spent the majority or the day/night researching....had 4 possibilities... The ta had a LOT of complaints overheating. So it was out.Then there was 2 apsm1500's strapped at .5 will do a decent bit over 3k clean and 4k dirty.....but ap im not a fan of and revoews were 50/50. Some ran .5 not issues, others went up in smoke at 1ohm.

Then the rub1.2500, seems from what i read it is def better than the ta and i personally know a guy runnin 4, 2 strpped to each hdc4 18 and he has no issues ever and they do close to 3500 clean at .5

And then thetes what i ordered...the ppi ba7000.1d....does clean 3k and is a beast for the moneyband .5 stable....except its on **** backorder for a month!

So cancelled and ordered the rub1s.

I should easily be able to get 3k per sub at .5 with them.

My elec is on point so not worried bout overheating. 2x300amp alts, kinetik hc3800 under the hood and 2 ns170ft in the back, 4 runs 0gauge, big 3...so yeah i think ill be fine and 6k CLEAN for 500ish cant be beat!
lol do you even oscope bro? soo many clean power claims with no oscope evidence. Even wired at half ohm nominally you wont even get close to 2/3 of the numbers you claim after impedance rise and it sure as hell will get dirty real quick at .5 ohms.

only way to get good power like that is if someone is basically giving out a free pair of quality 3k amps or go Brazilian. Brazillians are not picky, just people are stupid/ignorant in their methods of running them. If it says 1 ohm stable, dont wire to half ohm, 14.4 volts, stick with a 14.4v charging system, not 16 or 18 volts and thats all you need to do. its not rocket science running Brazilians.

There are tons of posts on these being clamped...all the numbers were bout the same...2400 ish clean at 1ohm.

Then theres one wire at .5 rising to 1.9 i believe and it did round 3400 or so...CLEAN.

Im not going to argue, i hate people who have sticks in their asses over budget amps...it IS possible to get a cheap clean amp. Just not many!

Look at the board on it...i dont know much about them but compared to some bigger name (even higher rated) amps like saz3500 it looks very simular.

I have ALWAYS ran high end amps until now just because i dont care anymore and have other priorities.

Ive ran 2 dd m3s, 2 powerbass xa4000s, sundown ns1, 4 sundown saz 1500s, a dd m4a, audiopipe 1500d, audiopipe 3000, lanzar opti7000 and a few others...the audiopipes r always bashed on and yeah they do get dirty but i never had any issues with them at all and the rub1 board blows a lot of 3k amps outta the water.

As far as the brazilian amps...ive read numerous people sending them back for repair when they ran them proper.

Each to their own i guess...we will find out what these do when they come im i guess

Don't worry man but there is just so much bad info out there and peoples clamp claims. Like the clamp wired to .5 and rising to 1.9 doing 3400 watts clean is **** near impossible. Comparing that clamp to other amps you have owned. Its way better than a dd m3 and just under what an m4a does at 1.9. As long as you're happy, thats all that really matters. I hope you get what you set out for. What part of MO you in?

idk where you found your clamp claims but that was probably dirty as hell on the oscope. I am all for running budget amps but when you claim a rubicon 2500 doing 3400 watts at 1.9 ohms, thats just pure complete and utter bullsh*t. its a 2.5k at best. For cheap power, i'd go with a big power bass or a lanzar opti or 4 of the rubicons if you can get em for 200-250 each. Two rubicons will not cut it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.