WTB 1500-2000 rms @ 1 or 2 ohms

I have another Kicker Zx1500.1 i just got and selling for $350 shipped. Today might be sold but if sale doesnt go threw pm me your number and i can text u pics of em if u interested

I have two no name brand amps that were benched a little over 1000 or it was a little over 1100 each. You can strap them at 2ohms. Id do them for 215 in my paypal after shipping

To the OP, you basically have a pretty decent list 1500w-2k amps ^^^^^ here man..... Take your pick, cause I highly doubt you'll find any better than what's being offered? Cheaper maybe...? These are ALL decent amps though. You really can't go wrong with ANY of them.

OR yeah! ^^^ There you go, do what this guy said, and light your $300 on FIRE!? smh...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wallbash.gif.1310150c49dd52e0fbe1813a0681e5c3.gif
^^^meaning?

have you ever used the PPI?

Looking for a good class D mono block that will give me around 1500 to 2000 true rms. Would like to stay under $300-$350. Let me know what you've got, guys.
For $350 shipped you can get a new Soundstream Ta1.3000d, Rated 3000 rms @ .5ohm and 2500 @ 1ohm. Will run .5ohms daily and burp .25ohms.

^^^meaning?
have you ever used the PPI?
Yes... I have used Ppi. But I'm not planning to thread-jack in order to debate the quality (or lack there of) of Ppi products as of late. And if we're just throwing out names of cheap amps you can grab off of ebay why not tell him to get an Audiopipe, or a Shark, a Sonido Mask, or any one of a million other cheap POS that aren't even worth the solder used to attach their fets?! Come on man, Idk where the heck this idea of being able to buy a SOLID 3k, bnib, for $250-$300 comes from?!! But it's NONSENSE... Amps that claim that kind of power, for that kind of money, are absolute TRASH. And it's been proven time and again. Bottom line: You've got to PAY to PLAY.

Yes... I have used Ppi. But I'm not planning to thread-jack in order to debate the quality (or lack there of) of Ppi products as of late. And if we're just throwing out names of cheap amps you can grab off of ebay why not tell him to get an Audiopipe, or a Shark, a Sonido Mask, or any one of a million other cheap POS that aren't even worth the solder used to attach their fets?! Come on man, Idk where the heck this idea of being able to buy a SOLID 3k, bnib, for $250-$300 comes from?!! But it's NONSENSE... Amps that claim that kind of power, for that kind of money, are absolute TRASH. And it's been proven time and again. Bottom line: You've got to PAY to PLAY.
ok im not thread jacking either... BUT, tell that to my soundstream ta1.3k that i got for $250(they are $350 now), but was tested and does clean power via Tfades tests, and other tests as well.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Looking for a good class D mono block that will give me around 1500 to 2000 true rms. Would like to stay under $300-$350. Let me know what you've got, guys.
there is a Mb Quart Discus-1500 in the classifieds for $150 shipped, those were really good amps if it hasnt already sold

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.