WTB 1000watt-1200 watt @2ohm cheap!

Xprime4
10+ year member

****in' canadian
I just need some cheap power. Hifonics amps would be nice. It's for a friend. It had to be shipped to canada (25-40 $ depending on amp) and the maximum budget is 150$ shipped....

Please don't waste your time with amp higher than this... 1000-1200 watt for 150$ ....

thanks

I know I know look into Audipops. They seem to do rated fit ur budget but for how long IDK.. But 150 bucks for 1200+@2ohm dont come to cheap for quality stuff. Might can find a solid 1k@2ohm amp used for around that price..

interrested in your amp it's a jeep thing... check it out

as for the ebay amp... shipping kill the deal everytime... and they dont all ship to canada....

it's for a friend of mine whos new to car audio... i can't really convince him to go higher than this as a was supposed to sell him a ma audio amp that doesn't do half rated for 70$... i'm already 100$ over his budget....

here's why i'm looking for used stuff.... i used hifonics amp in the past with great result... an 1606d or 1608 or 1610 would have been perfect as they are efficient too and he doesn't want to upgrade the whole electrical... his car ain't worth enough lol

thanks for the replies tho, still looking

Look into the audiopipes,1k-2k watts/power for $200 or less is a tough cookie to bite,especially shipping to canada,prob run $50 bucks easy on up..whats a new audiopipe cost ship to you? 1500 watter?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.