WTB- 1/0 wire for good price

Britney over @ AT just tried to charge me $112 for a 25 ft run of 1/0 ofc. mylows10 sky high ftw.
You serious? What do they charge per foot?

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Thanks guys lemme check with the wifey to see what I can do
I have some, if you're interested.

Whatcha got Alec

Thanks but I have heard bad things bout sky high and mixed things about bullz

Parasite great find I'm looking into it

Bassman I'll let you know how it is

Whatcha got Alec
Thanks but I have heard bad things bout sky high and mixed things about bullz

Parasite great find I'm looking into it

Bassman I'll let you know how it is
bad things about the old sky high wire ,that i never sold ,i was all sold on ebay ,and it's actually very good wire

I wasn't saying from who nor do I remember exactly where on here I saw it just remember some people being concerned with consistency in size

I know I am wanting wire as cheap as possible but don't feel I should have to worry whether its what i think it is

I wasn't saying from who nor do I remember exactly where on here I saw it just remember some people being concerned with consistency in size
I know I am wanting wire as cheap as possible but don't feel I should have to worry whether its what i think it is
no i understand ,issue was with the last run of wire the manufacturer making it tried and did pull a fast one on jon ,so he doesn't do business with them anymore .he has a new company making the wire ,all of that old stuff was sold on ebay 3 months ago.no more size issues with the wire now

Ah well see problem answered and dealt with I just haven't till now heard there was an answer as to the sizing issues, then yes I will be looking more that way then I like the blue they use matches well with planned color scheme

I respect you highly as a seller myolws10 and have noticed before that you are using almost same subs that I will be, I plan on 2 12 DC level 4 with level 5 soft and just recently been reading bout the Thor coils do you recommend these compared to 2 12 FI BTL with daily specs I want better sound than pound out of either and don't want name brand stuff such as sundown etc

Ah well see problem answered and dealt with I just haven't till now heard there was an answer as to the sizing issues, then yes I will be looking more that way then I like the blue they use matches well with planned color scheme
I respect you highly as a seller myolws10 and have noticed before that you are using almost same subs that I will be, I plan on 2 12 DC level 4 with level 5 soft and just recently been reading bout the Thor coils do you recommend these compared to 2 12 FI BTL with daily specs I want better sound than pound out of either and don't want name brand stuff such as sundown etc
either sub is a great choice ,if you go btl ,make sure it's the triple stack motor.biggest issue is the build time dc is usually 7-10 days as fi is a month before shipping ,but like i said both are great subs and will serve you well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.