Would you trade 2 10" alpine type r's for 2 15" Kicker CVR's?

I'm just curious as to why anybody would want to trade straight across from 2 15s to 2 10s. Are the CVXs in full mechanical working order?

I'm just curious as to why anybody would want to trade straight across from 2 15s to 2 10s. Are the CVXs in full mechanical working order?
Just to be clear, these are cvr's not the cvx's. and yes they are working 100% He wants to save trunk space. If they were CVX's I'd take that trade any day of the week!

Just to be clear, these are cvr's not the cvx's. and yes they are working 100% He wants to save trunk space. If they were CVX's I'd take that trade any day of the week!
Oops, you're right. My mistake, I must have read that incorrectly. Anyway, if it seems totally legit, I'd say go for it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.