woofersect.com real?

green_slip
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Utah
I found this site through some threads I was looking at and noticed they sell avionixx.

http://www.woofersetc.com/subcatmfgprod.asp?0=620&1=621&2=1078

Although avionixx is on a massive backorder or something with their 800.2 and 1200.2 amps this place sells them. Whats up with that? I have been looking everywhere for the 800.2, and I may have found it but I don't want to buy crap or reburbed ****. Anyone had experience with this site?

you have to call them and make sure theyre in stock, otherwise theyll call a few days after your order saying they dont have any. happened to me when i tried to order an alpine 981* headunit.

did you ever order from them? this would be really nice if they had the avionixx i think i'll call tomorrow.

Just purchased 2 JL Audio amp's from them. Shipping is slow, they had to order in both of my amp's (500/1 and 450/4). Waited couple days for them to ship the amp's out. They were shipped out with UPS with full tracking so that was a plus. Amp's were brand new BUT the serial numbers were removed and instead had a 500/1 sticker and a 450/4 sticker so no warrenty directly from JL. I would recommend them but e-mail ahead of time and check how long the item will take for your item to be ordered and shipped out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

green_slip

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
green_slip
Utah
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date