Woo-Hoo! My Rainbows are here. [PICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here's the deal.

Everyone above should have received a Private Message from me. If you have Posted Above and haven't heard from me, just let me know.

When I started this thread, I was just trying to share some pics of my new speakers. But, somehow, some way, it quickly turned into a "hook me up" thread. I've done my part. Ya'll have been "hooked up!"

I'm not sending out anymore PMs. Count the number of people that have posted on this thread and you will get some idea of the number that I am talking about.

If anyone else comes along and wants this contact info, you're just going to have to get it from one of the CA member above. Just ask 'em. They'll give it to ya..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What? Is it normal for threads (about someone's new speakers) on this forum to turn into "Hook me Up" threads?

Just wondering..

Could anyone please send me the contact information. I know Schuey2002 doesn't want to send anymore out but I really need a new pair of comps my polks blew off stinking deck power. Thanks in advance to anyone who will help me out.

I'd also like the pricing on this. I have a set of Rainbow ACS 265's ooops I mean Arc;), but if the price is right I could use a 5.25" set for the little ladies car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Schuey2002

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Schuey2002
USA
Start date
Participants