king ranch
5,000+ posts

Banned
fl
i designed a box for 2 12's l7's heres the specs

35 tall

21 deep

17wide

port width will be 4inches and the length will be 16.25 inches i made this on reaudios site onlything i dont understand is it says total port lenght is 23 but why

the subs would be mounted on the tall part with the port comming out ontop of the subs and it would be tuned to 33hz

net of 5cuft

well its a slot port i did on re audio's site and it came up saying after port displacement internal is 5net

if anyone could find out if everything is correct i would appreciate it

ok well i am just going by with what reaudio webiste used i put those dimensions in and thats what it gave me

how do you figure out tunning

also could someone design me a box to have 5cu net for 2 12's l7's ported at 33hz

the dimensions would be 35 wide 17 tall and 21 deep i would like the port to come out on one end of the box facing like the subs

ok well i am just going by with what reaudio webiste used i put those dimensions in and thats what it gave me
how do you figure out tunning

also could someone design me a box to have 5cu net for 2 12's l7's ported at 33hz

the dimensions would be 35 wide 17 tall and 21 deep i would like the port to come out on one end of the box facing like the subs
RE Audio's box designer is crap.

wow thats great to know know lol

well if someone is kind enough could someone design me a box by those specs i want to try and do my first build

wow thats great to know know lol
well if someone is kind enough could someone design me a box by those specs i want to try and do my first build
I can design you a box for a small fee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ok thanks but does that mess up the internal volume what would it change the net to

and also what program can i use to design me a box

something easy to use

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

king ranch

5,000+ posts
Banned
king ranch
fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date