wich brand 6x9 and 6x8 good SQ

aleborjas
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Miami, FL
hi, i want to get two pairs of speakers one pair 6x9 and the other 6x8/5x7 the thing is i like the tweets loud and clear i don't care much about midbass but i want them 2 or 3 way not components i don't care if they are diferents brands and something that i can find them on ebay thats my only way to buy!

its that good? i want SQ too i thought something better like JBL, diamond, eclipse, focal but i don't know wich one sounds good on 3 way ones...

Lol don't listen to the guy that just mentioned Blitz and Dual. Those are about as low as you can get to be honest. If I were you, i'd give Memphis a look. Although I hate memphis, for personal reasons....they actually do make a good set of 6x9's. Amp them properly and you'll be happy. As for the otherside of your question, I really wouldn't know what to recommend you. Because i haven't really messed around with 5x7 or 6x8's....but i'm sure the Kicker SS series would be fine.

I got my JBL 6x8 comps on e bay for 110 shipped and they sound great.

I know you said you didnt want comps because of the price but a decent set of 6x8's will run enar that price anyway. Also I believe with my comp set you ahve the option of mounting tweet in the middle of the 6x8.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.