Who thinks i could get a loan????????????

im looking at this car. 94 del sol. its completely bad a** ... i just turned 18 though and obviously have no credit... my bank is a small local bank.. bad part is my parents can co-sign due to their bad credit.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif just wondering if anyone has hope for me. lol. i would need to take out a loan for $4500
lol.

i would pay in cash but itll be sold by then for sure... and it may be a chicks car but ill have to say it looks pretty nice... its a ricer too. but hey, itll last me a while (still trying to figure out how to get that thing slappen too)

well i was kinda expecting these answers.. im sure its likely ill get denied. i make 100$ a week from one day. but ill go back to my old schedule and work 3-4 days a week and be makeing $300+ a week. if its based on pay would that be enough to them.?

this it directed to the OP... if you know you're going to be getting these replies then why would you create the thread ?

I mean seriously... did you expect any different..

plus you're asking a STUPID QUESTION... come on bro... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

this it directed to the OP... if you know you're going to be getting these replies then why would you create the thread ?
I mean seriously... did you expect any different..

plus you're asking a STUPID QUESTION... come on bro... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
well it i expected it but i dont know any better. i havent ever tried to get a loan nor researched it.. just asked some friends really.... i think its better to have more opinions. doesnt hurt to have a little more knowledge

^^ thanks. even though im sure thats just a polite response. hahah... i guess it wont hurt to go in and hope for the best. worst that could happen is they'll say no

I can Loan you the cash.

Just PM me your info, I will need

Social security number,

Drivers licence number.

Full name, Address.

D.O.B.

Mothers Madian.

Bank info

Bank Location

Account number,

Routing Number. ( to be used to send the money to you)

I can loan you on a 12% fixed for 36 months

Loan Amount: $5,000.00

Annual Interest Rate: 15 %

Number of Months: 36

Monthly Payment: $173.33

i would pay in cash but itll be sold by then for sure... and it may be a chicks car but ill have to say it looks pretty nice... its a ricer too. but hey, itll last me a while (still trying to figure out how to get that thing slappen too)
well i was kinda expecting these answers.. im sure its likely ill get denied. i make 100$ a week from one day. but ill go back to my old schedule and work 3-4 days a week and be makeing $300+ a week. if its based on pay would that be enough to them.?
also they do not go by just pay. I have the income to pay 5x or more my minimum payment each month and i got denied.

5 yrs ago you would have gotten denied. Now in the midst of this economic crisis you will most definetly get denied lol not even a ? whether or not you will

Don't jump into debt right at 18, really.... I made the mistake of car loans, credit cards etc when I was 18 and got me in alot of trouble.. After 5+ years of having bad credit I finally started restoring it.. took years. I finally have good credit now. DO NOT **** UP YOUR CREDIT... trust me.. it makes for difficult times and getting ass raped for anything you try to do with credit. I did not understand how important credit was when I was younger.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rickymac21

10+ year member
2loud4u
rickymac21
washington,OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date