Who here can repair a cone on a jl 12" w7 ??

Participant count
  • Participant list

CodyOebel

Ok .. I have a JL 12" W7, and am a serious individual about getting it repaired. The cost was rediculous with JL since I am not a retailer! Is the owner of Mach 5 still doing repair work? Anyone here who has a good reputation and can fix the subwoofer please contact me at 210-429-6063, and reply here with pics of previous work etc.. Suggestions from forum members welcome also!

Problem with sub: It works absolutely fine a friend of mine sold it to me because I know I can find someone to repair the cone issue so here is what happened. My friend was jamming out a pack of cigarettes he threw in the back got near the cone\dustcap area while the subwoofer was in excursion causing small cracks.. he repaired it already painted over it and looks and works seemingly fine. I myself an anal about things looking nice, and I know this isnt a costly repair and one I am willing to invest into.

Please post a price or call me with a repair cost. I want the cone strong I will submit pictures when possible sub is still at friends house right now but before I buy it from him I wanna know I have a resource to get it repaired! SERIUOS INQUIRIES AS I GOT CASH AND WILL SEND THE SUB TO A HONEST REPUTABLE REPAIR PERSON!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.