Which one??

Top looks like a normal class d Korean bored with a decent xover. The other two are almost identical but I'd take the nvx. Of i where to guess it rated slightly higher than the other

i assume this is for a sub

looks like top is a/b 4ch

bottom 2 look similar, the nvx has 3 fuses bottom has 2 so i would assume the nvx is the most power

nvx is probably around 1000-1200

bottom is probably 800

nvx gets my vote unless you want to power vocals..... then 4 channel

i assume this is for a sublooks like top is a/b 4ch

bottom 2 look similar, the nvx has 3 fuses bottom has 2 so i would assume the nvx is the most power

nvx is probably around 1000-1200

bottom is probably 800

nvx gets my vote unless you want to power vocals..... then 4 channel
They are all 4 channel. Top a/b other two class d. Top is fused for 105amps and is niceee quality. Other two are both fused for 75amps. The nvx and ppi make exact same power. The us is the strongest by far. All 3 would power mids/tweets without issue as thats why they were built to do.

The bottom amp is a Precision Power P900.4. Second amp is NVX JAD800.4. P900.4 takes it for the highest power output, but 145W RMS @ 4 vs 100W RMS @ 4 isn't that big of a difference in SPL. The Barbara Ann will be less efficient and draw more current on average. If you want this to be about AB vs full range D then there is only one choice in this line-up if you want a Class AB amp.

I have no issues with Class D on everything and it's what I have run for years. Gut shots are not a valid reason to pick an amplifier in my opinion.

The bottom amp is a Precision Power P900.4. Second amp is NVX JAD800.4. P900.4 takes it for the highest power output, but 145W RMS @ 4 vs 100W RMS @ 4 isn't that big of a difference in SPL. The Barbara Ann will be less efficient and draw more current on average. If you want this to be about AB vs full range D then there is only one choice in this line-up if you want a Class AB amp.
I have no issues with Class D on everything and it's what I have run for years. Gut shots are not a valid reason to pick an amplifier in my opinion.
do what. Guts tell u everything. Partr used. Very good idea on poten power output. If guality comps were used. Do u pick amp by brand sticker? Heatsink design? Color? Guts are all that matter. Bet u have opened every amp u have ever ran. Going from big a/b amps to d myself

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

disturbed471985

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
disturbed471985
Greenwood, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date