Which one?

Well...I have worked with both, and they both are great HU's....I would say the Panasonic this time though, it looks a bit better, doesnt skip at all, and you wont have to replace anything on it for a long time....I bet you that if anyone else reply's to this post they will say the Pioneer though....sorry I couldnt be much help but with the Panasonic you wont be dissapointed....

I don't like either one! Stick with Alpine, Clarion, Eclipse! Me and a few friends have had problems with both Panasonic and Pioneer. Never a Problem with the Major co.

Had problems inthe past with Panasonic so did a few of my friends. They quit after about a year. They also skip easily. Maybe they changed but, I will still stick with the higher end HU. They also sound better.

, I will still stick with the higher end HU
so you think that pioneer can't make any higher end h/u's?? what the hell is the matter with you man they make some higher end stereos's. pioneer is a better company than half the one's you listed as your "major" companies also man. next your gonna say that sony doesn't even make any top end decks.

keep it thumpin,

adam

AHHHHHHHHHHH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never said Pioneer ****** 1st of all. I simple stated that they are over priced for what you get.

I said that I will stick to the Higher End HU like, ALPINE, CLARION, ECLIPSE!!!!!

Some of Pioneers HU's are quite nice but, over priced when you can get an Alpine or a Clarion with more features for arounf the same price. Plus, Pioneer HU's are not user friendly. They try to make every function work with minimal buttons. I like a loaded HU. the more buttons and the more **** on teh display makes me happy. 2 buttons and a cheezy screensaver doesn't cut it.

I like the CeNet features of Clarion and the Ai-Net features of Alpine. The looks, ease of programming, & the upgradeablity is what sells me.

I'm not saying that they are not high-end. Just stating that I think they are over priced for the lack of features you get.

Don't get me wrong they are are great. But I feel that you get a much better unit with an Alpine or a Clarion.

As far as Panasonic goes. EWWWW!! The only one I would even consider putting in my ride is the 7" wide screen Monitor HU. The others look like crap. I haven't know anyone that had a good track record with thwm either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rngilman

10+ year member
rngilman
houston, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from