When Installing amped comps...

Participant count
  • Participant list
If your rear speakers are connected to each other or the same power wire then yes , but if you are able to have one speaker play at a time (Front Right, Front Left, Rear Left, Rear Right) by just changing the setting on you HU (Deck) then no, it will not change the impadence of you rear speakers.

This links shows impadence when two speakers are connected to the same power wire.

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31984

No. i was serious. Sorry to confuse you. I was laughing at ur predicament when he just said no and u didn't know to which question.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.