what upgrades would i have to make to add a zx2500

HO isnt necessary really, but then again it is.

Big Three and I'd say two batteries in the back. Main thing is not to beat on it constantly and lose your voltage.

Big 3 + upgrade up front + two upgraded batts in the back and you should be good(I'm talking Group 31's and what I'd do, at least)

That's what I'm going to be doing in my F-150 for now. Just watch the voltage. That's your main concern. And yes, eventually your alt will take a poop trying to keep up.

im running a hifonics 2008d and about to install my kicker 450.2 so ill be running about 2300watts and right now with just the hifonics it is holding up pretty good. i'm going to be adding a kinetik 1800 in the trunk and a yellow top under the hood to help.if i plan on keeping this car longer i might get a HO alt but dont want to spend the money on it if in not going to keep the car much longer.

would a yellowtop under the hood and the h/o alt be enuff? or would i still need the other bat in the trunk? im trying to figure out what would be cheapest for me to do
If possible, do the upgraded alt and then possibly a smaller sized battery in the trunk.

But if money is tight, then upgrading the wiring and having a good sized battery in the back will suffice.

so ok from what u guys have told me i can get away with the big 3 and a big bat in the trunk? or would that drain the bats and fry my electrical system up if played loud for a long time? this is just a daily not a spl setup im going with and i like my music loud. so it will be pumping for a while.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.