What to do?

Participant count
  • Participant list
So I purchased a 2004 dodge 2500 quad cab and I want to completely redo the cars audio system. New head unit, amp, subs , speakers everything. I don't just want it to be loud I want the sound quality to be awesome as well. I came into this forum thinking JL audio was king, but from reading it seems it's overpriced. So what aee some really good companies I could look into? Any advice is really appreciated!

Also my budget is 2 thousand dollars. If I can spend less say a grand that would be great.

You need to really figure out your maximum budget.$1000 isnt going to get you a whole lot unless buying really used,as 2k will get you a decent system,as well as there may be some more needed to get it installed unless you do it yourself.You can buy as you go and really get what you want and find some great deals.Loud is loud,SQ is SQ, and SQL.It can get expensive if you dont watch it.Id look at getting the HU/radio you want first and look into getting a great amp for front stage and components, and work on getting your substage,so you dont get hit with all the expense upfront unless you have the funds.Budget is budget.A nice front stage with a good amp and components and hu will run you in the 500+ range easily

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bigmac7887

Bigmac7887
St. Louis Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
audiobaun