What to do with JBL600.1

pitch4pd
10+ year member

Maryland
I had 1 Perfect 12.1D, loved the SQ but needed more spl. So now it got stolen but still have the 600.1 amp. I need suggestions for a new setup, looking at 600W @2ohm or @1ohm. Can be 1 12" or 2 10"s. I need great SQ with decent SPL. Any ideas of what I should go to? I have allready been suggested 2 PG TI10, or 2 type R's. Any better ideas out there? I only have about 260 to spend on the sub(s).

thanks

Charles //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smash.gif.499e08a4a35ffaf54f4c8194fb8fe8ed.gif

The RE SE12 sounds nice, was tempted by the XXX when I saw it but it would probaly sound like crappo with only 600.1 driveing it. Is the adire brahma also good with SQ?

I heard of the magnum but never found anyone that carried it or had specs on it??

I also was being told about an eclipse 12" aluminum, so many choices, my indecision kills me.

Charles

the Brahma is a mad SQ sub. don't be mistaken, you don't have to feed it anywhere near 1600 watts RMS. that's just the most Adire recommends you put to it if you plan to keep the sub for a long time.

How about a Shiva?

for the price, the pg ti's are really good. i have 2 10" sub hooked up to a 600.1 and they get loud, low and clean. my friend has 2 12" type r's and they are not as loud or low. so between alpine and Pg, id take the pg's anyday, plus they are cheaper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pitch4pd

10+ year member
pitch4pd
Maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from