What happened to Cerwin Vega?

They are still around, but not like they used to be it seems. They dialed back their offerings, and moved their target market segment down to more average users.

Everyone wanted a Cerwin Vega sub back in the day but now it seems like nobody ever talks about it. They have a line of nice amps too but I don't know anyone who runs their equipment.

Back in the dayz.. Hell I would sport a stroker in a heart beat if I had some disposable funds. A Stroker Pro would also work..But like denim said most new stuff fits right in at your local BB demo wall.

Loudest system I've ever heard in my life was 2 18" strokers inside a S10. One behind the driver seat and one behind the passenger seat. Box was like 6-8 feet long. Went through the cabin into the bed of the truck and stopped like 1-2 feet before the tail gate. 2 1200w amps I think? It was one of my friends back in the high school days. Bout made me puke one day when he really crunk it up.

vmax122.jpg

i want

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.