What do u think of a ga on 22's

extremely doubtful, if you know anything about physics you severely hindered your cars stopping ability by putting those wheels on it.
if you knew anything about having aftermarket dubs on your vehicles youd know there isnt much difference //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

As much as I like to say 'to each their own...'

I'm going to have to say that looks like garbage.

And that's bad, coming from me.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Kind of like this:

Ricer Definition 4
Any of a number of persons, usually young males, who place numerous cosmetic enhancements to a vehicle in the belief that such enhancements will add performance to their vehicles. These "enhancements" include but are not limited to:

1. Incorrect badging

2. Insanely large exhaust tips (5" in diameter or greater)

3. Spoilers & bodykits; especially those made of cardboard or plastic

4. Offset tape stripes

5. Single wiper conversion

6. Oriental symbols; esp. on American cars

Cars do not neccesarily need to be imports to be considered "rice"- ex. "Cobra" badging and/or body kit on a V6 Mustang.

I think they are as retarded as the dumbfucks who drive them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Kind of like this:
Ricer Definition 4

Any of a number of persons, usually young males, who place numerous cosmetic enhancements to a vehicle in the belief that such enhancements will add performance to their vehicles. These "enhancements" include but are not limited to:

1. Incorrect badging

2. Insanely large exhaust tips (5" in diameter or greater)

3. Spoilers & bodykits; especially those made of cardboard or plastic

4. Offset tape stripes

5. Single wiper conversion

6. Oriental symbols; esp. on American cars

Cars do not neccesarily need to be imports to be considered "rice"- ex. "Cobra" badging and/or body kit on a V6 Mustang.

The head of the nail was defenatly it with that.

I had a mexican neighbor at this apt complex I lived in serveral years back. He had a Buick Lasaber, It was caked in Honda Civic, Type R and various other Honda decal stickers, And on the inside he had a 6" Autozone tac (not hooked up) Razo peddel inserts that slip on to your stock peddel rubber. And he cut the Automatic shifter to make it look like it was a short throw shifter. Also had one of those bolt on exaust tips with the muffler completly removed it sounded like total ass.

I asked him... You do know your car is an automatic Buick right? I got a responce in Spanish probably something on the lines of shut the **** up. Later that year his dumb ass backed right into my Shelby CSX and tried to pass it off as if the damage was already there when the car was clearly mint condition.

The Officer who came to check the damage wrote on the accident report a Buick Civic. lol had to laugh about that one.

paint them black inserts red and around the fake rivits, paint your calipers red, and lose the tint on the corner markers and the stick on numbers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

travis420

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
travis420
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date