Western Digital 250GB HDDzzz x15

six501
10+ year member

awesome.
I decided to make a new thread because the other one is 4 pages long.

250 GB Western Digital Hard Drives. They say "WD Caviar Enhanced IDE Hard Drive" on them. Refurb, every single one is checked and formatted to NTFS by me personally. I have 15 more of these. I get more every week. I accept GOOGLE CHECKOUT, PAYPAL FINALLY! and Money Order. Buy quantity and get a slight discount. PM me for more info. All models are WD2500BB. I've sold quite a few on here and a couple through explorerx.com.

Trades:

- Gift Cards

- Money.

- 360 accessories + games!!

- anything. just shoot me offers

- verizon cellphones/pds

- LCD computer monitor

- Random Stuff.

Price: $40 shipped each + paypal fees, no paypal fee if you use GOOGLE CHECKOUT. Use your paypal debit card with google checkout or credit card!

Pretty firm on price, shoot offers to my PM box. I should mention I will give discounts on quantity.

NO WARRANTY ON THESE THROUGH WESTERN DIGITAL ALTHOUGH I DO GUARANTEE THEM AGAINST DOA

Shitty camera phone pictures:

1219071831.jpg

1219071831a.jpg

get some sata ones dude...bump it up, good price.
trust me, i'm trying so hard for SATA/PATA ones 250GB+, I could make so much more money off them. I'm also REALLY close to getting 10,000RPM Raptors

I recommend using google checkout, then you can sign up and get a free 1gb flash drive at the same time from buy.com. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

hey I have an old verizon Motorola T730

wana trade for one

Or I also have an old PDA HP Jornada 520 series with all the extras.

L/K

i have bought about 25 of these drives from him the past few months and about 7 have been DOA, but he has been great about replacing them

i would definately recommend running Western Digitals diagnostic test on them to scan them for bad sectors before you replace anything important with them

i resold most of them, but also used a couple for a few weeks to store movies on until i replaced them with 500gb drives and didnt have any problems with the two i used

last time i spoke with him he had about 14 drives left. i need to email him today so i will remind him about this thread so he can update

hey scooby, where are you getting that diagnostic? All i have been doing is hooking them up with my ext. case and just making sure the computer would recognize it, i hope i didnt get any bad ones, i sold all the ones ive gotten on ebay. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

And i just snagged 8 more off him, so you guys better hope he has some left. lol

hey scooby, where are you getting that diagnostic? All i have been doing is hooking them up with my ext. case and just making sure the computer would recognize it, i hope i didnt get any bad ones, i sold all the ones ive gotten on ebay. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

And i just snagged 8 more off him, so you guys better hope he has some left. lol
ya i did that at first, until my friend said his drive died within an hour of installing it.

turns out some were reading fine, but they had a ton of bad sectors. some were repairable, but some were dead and it wouldnt finish the test

one drive was fine until it started to heat up then it would start clicking like crazy:(

i have had it a long time, but i think this is where i got it

http://support.wdc.com/download/?cxml=n&pid=999&swid=3

the extended test takes a few hours, but i would rather spend that time than sell a bad drive i need to replace

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

six501

10+ year member
awesome.
six501
Saratoga, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies