Watch out for the cops

BigDaddyKane
10+ year member

Well actually I dont have to. Cops don't give a **** around here about loud systems. I thump out all the time. I use to turn it down for cops, but not anymore. I guess the cops here in San Antonio don't really care. My system is a crowd stunner, head turner. I guess the cops appreciate my excellent taste in music (yeah right). How bad is it in your areas? How much are the fines?

Pretty small town like just over 1000,

people can come in with jensen systems and impress some one, when my friend and I brought audiobahn, the people who use like the old ass orions and rockfords kinda shivered and the bass :) The cops don't do anything up till about 11:00

small town ya know real easy to shake everyone's windows.

Thats the way it should be everywhere.It ***** ass when people have nothing better to do than call the cops because of alittle boom boom,I understand after 11 pm but during tha day come on thats BS to tha max.Where I live in Ontario Canada the majority of PoPo's don't care just the prick ass ones who act tuff.

Dude a cop yesterday actualy stopped in a parking lot where I was talking to a friend and asked to see my setup. Fuucking weird, but cool. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.