Want To Trade: Traxxas Jato 3.3 for ?????

Participant count
  • Participant list

rpmcclafferty
10+ year member

Traxxas Jato 3.3 Nitro Truck:

Looking to trade my Traxxas Jato 3.3 Nitro Truck, This thing is FAST, does 60+ MPH, Comes with the wheels and tires installed, plus street wheels and tires, ac/dc quick charger, electric starter w/7.2v Battery, Airtronics Pistol Grip Controller with digital readout, allows for fine tuning of just about every adjustable part. Truck has a two-speed transmission and a disc brake to stop it. It needs a good cleaning, body is cracked in the rear, nothing major. mechanically it runs like a raped ape and is super easy to start with the electric start, plug it into the top and hit the button to turn the motor over. All It needs is some Nitro Fuel and 12 AA Batteries to get it going(8 for the controller, 4 for the receiver) :

Willing to accept a straight up trade for either a decent set of 10" Subs, a nice 12" sub, or a nice HU, I prefer the Head Unit, but will entertain any other offers:

I Will Ship via UPS to anywhere in the Continental U.S. from Zip 15143:

IMG_5288.jpg

IMG_5281.jpg

IMG_5286.jpg

IMG_5279.jpg

IMG_5283.jpg

IMG_5285.jpg

This thing is a blast, I just dont have any time to run it anymore, Im married and have three kids and no spare time, plus my son keeps bugging me to run it, and I know he will destroy it...haha.

Thanks Guys

Ryan McClafferty

Yeah i see that, i will replace it before it ships, i have extras, was planning on replacing them with the aluminum ends, but never got around to it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

rpmcclafferty

10+ year member
rpmcclafferty
Pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views