Want to Trade Soundstream xxx-15

Participant count
  • Participant list

Soundwavedave
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
nc
For a Good mono amplifier... looking for 2000-5000 watts perabley at 1 ohm but any ohm will work really as long as its 1 ohm or higher... post what ur willing to trade.... im also willing to work with the person on the trade as i can add money on my end or the opposite where you give a smaller amp and cash on your end... either way..... ohhh yea the sub is brand new never used no marks nothing its mint!!! its brand new!!!! quad 1 ohm coils for pics check out my fs thread... ill post up the pic of it on here tommorow but for now the one in my fs thread will have to do....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.