Want To Trade Mint Rare Van Gogh Amp Combo!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

sotelomichael
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Pharr, Tx.
2cej9cj.jpg

I'm probably going to hate myself for this... but I'm starting a new build and need more room/more money to finish it.

First off, these amps are in absolutely prestine condition, the soundstream vga 500.4 is a power house of an amp with the ability to do 125 x 4 @ 4 ohm, 250 x 4 @ 2 ohm, and a beastly 500 x 2 @ 4 ohm bridged!!! Now this is where these amps are really versatile and freakin great:

These ratings are all at 12v which as you know means these amps have a lot of headroom left when you turn on the vehicle and push 14v.

Next, the sound quality on these is superb, at first I had it running a pair of morel integra ovation with 125+ watts per driver and a bridged dd 1508 giving it a solid 500+ wattd bridged at 4 ohm (never has this amp run at 2 ohm though I've read they are capable of doing so bridged albeit with a larger fuse)

Finally, this was accomplished with the utmost clarity with a THD of .002, damping factor >500, and 115 signal to noise ratio!! These amps are legit. This rounds up an all together awesome 4 channel amp with lots of versatility and genuine warm sound quality.

Next is the matching vga800.2, now this is the absolute best amp I have run on sub duty, I find that 800 true watts (mind you at .002 thd, >500 dampening factor, and the 115 s/n just like the 4 channel for your front stage on your subs?? Sick!) Is the best without having to upgrade your electrical system. This one is also minty fresh as it came in as a store demo.

Now here are the perks for collectors //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Box amps will come with their original boxes and styrofoam! Will be double boxed of course to ensure their safe arrival. Both amps have their own manuals they each came with (however one has writing on it) and lastly the registration cards that come from soundstream just like when you first open the box.

On to the photos :

VGA500.4

VGA800.2

I would honestly rate these 9.5\10 cosmetically 10\10 mechanically. Plenty of pictures will be available to truly interested parties once I am home from work.

Btw, my amps are identical in dimensions.

Ok, finally, to what I can use :

High-end head unit, Clarion DRZ9255 (or similar)

Zuki Amps (both small mono, and small 4 channel)

Stereo Integrity BM MK iii (1 or 2 BNIB/MINT)

Or offer what you have + cash (PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WHAT I LISTED ABOVE, ONLY ITEMS OF THIS CALIBER WILL SPARK MY INTEREST)

Thanks for reading, and I'm looking forward to answer any questions! (oh and I might trade an h-audio member for their XR DUOS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif plus cash on my part)

Hmmm...wonder if I want to off my zuki 6ch.
If you'd be interested in doing so, please PM me RMS ratings on the channels //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'm separating the amps now, PM for more details //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.