W7, Fi Q, L7

ArrizX
10+ year member

Scout 800 owner.
Pretty much, i'm looking at these...

Single 13'' W7

Single Fi Q, any size (although, I'm thinking a 15 Q might be a waste of money. Nothing a 12 couldnt do....) (18 is just too **** big)

Two L7 8'' or 10''s

I'm looking to power off of a Lanzar OPTI1400D.

I still have yet to make the box, and this is going in the back of a civic si hatch.

I'm looking for the loudest quality possible, in whatever enclosure needs to be made.

Needs to his hard and clean. Must be louder then two 10'' Pioneer premiers sealed.

Pretty much, i'm looking at these...

Single 13'' W7

Single Fi Q, any size (although, I'm thinking a 15 Q might be a waste of money. Nothing a 12 couldnt do....) (18 is just too **** big)

Two L7 8'' or 10''s

I'm looking to power off of a Lanzar OPTI1400D.

I still have yet to make the box, and this is going in the back of a civic si hatch.

I'm looking for the loudest quality possible, in whatever enclosure needs to be made.

Needs to his hard and clean. Must be louder then two 10'' Pioneer premiers sealed.
whats loudest quality?

if you're just looking to get LOUD, two L7 10's will do the trick...Q is suppose to get almost as loud and sound alittle better...

if $ is no issue, 13W7 hands down...ofcourse it costs 2x the two L7's and single Q...

so is $ a issue or not????

while w7's are nice, they do not have the value that many others have.

L7's seem quite nice, atleast the ones i had...15"....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I have heard good things about Fi as well...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ArrizX

10+ year member
Scout 800 owner.
ArrizX
Somewhere drinking moutain dew...
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date