Volts for a zx2500.1???

Participant count
  • Participant list
if your getting it for a "steal" i dont see a reason why not. an amp doesnt have to be set up full bore. if your electrical cant handle it, simply bring the gain down, until you can get your electrical up to par.

o ok... im getting it for $300. i have the big 3 ran i 4ga already but the mtx is drawing alot of power. i not goin to open the amp all the way anyway bcuz its goin on only 2 L7's. So the amp will be playable daily with the 1/0 upgrade???

o ok... im getting it for $300. i have the big 3 ran i 4ga already but the mtx is drawing alot of power. i not goin to open the amp all the way anyway bcuz its goin on only 2 L7's. So the amp will be playable daily with the 1/0 upgrade???
You could set the gain from anywhere from 0 watts to 2500 watts. The gain doesn't need to be set for full power. Yes, it needs 1/0 wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.