volt power supply

Participant count
  • Participant list

TCSoundsFan

SD
Oh yea how do u know I'm not a nob

who's confused. And I really do think it's a great product I wouldn't speak so highly of it if I didn't believe it as long as u r running 50 amps r less. What product in that price range would u recommend over it? And outta curiosity have u ever owned one? In my opinion for that problem in that price range it is the best fix ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
354.jpg

When car is running it must divide up 14.4 volts. Well when you turn on lights you just divided it up even more turn on ac you just divided it more so system is getting less n less voltage every time you turn something on a blinker etc that's why you will have spikes in car audio. This device will give your system a rock solid constant 14.4 volts (adjustable to 16 volts) so your system will b getting more power then everything sharing power on your car. There are certain amps that have a unregulated power supply and will run 16 volts in this case the power will increase wattage output considerably while decreasing amperage draw. The more common way to get 16 volts in your car other then this device you would need a 16 volt alternator a 16 volt battery a alternator bracket 2 hold 2 alternators and a voltage regulater we are talking thousands! I grabbed this info off of a unrelated website,"Because power increases with the square of the voltage a small increase in supply voltage will give a large increase in power output. So if our amplifier's output at 12 volts was 100 watts then at 14.4 volts it would be 144 watts and at 16.25 volts it would be 183 watts. This assumes that the amplifier can handle voltages as high as 16.25 volts (it might not)". Even at 14.4 they ran tests and a amp connected to car battery in car produced 100 watts x 1 which amp was rated to do but when connected to Accuvolt it produced 175 watts x 1 and that was ran at 14.4 volts not even the 16 volts!
the product might work but you're destroying your sale by butchering information on how electrical systems actually work and you're gonna confuse a noob who thinks this is the best fix ever

the way OP described what he was selling very much confused the hell out of me and i have no doubt it would of made some noob think "hey cool i can just run everything at 16 volts now no problem!"

when in fact this is hardly designed for you to run any real power amplifier on it, look it up. accuvolt or whatever

it's a regulated adjustable voltage 12v power supply, none of that other hub bub

The very first Accuvolt I had I ran a US Amps VLX-400 off of it. It preformed flawless never once a problem. I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure on amps that can take it when u increase the voltage it lessons the amperage draw? So in fact it does exactly what I said it did and it did it with no problems ever! I'm not saying I dropped, the ohms on the US Amp of course that wouldn't compute but to the best of my knowledge I didn't put anything untrue in original statement. I always look **** up before making a purchase as its my responsibility as the buyer or maybe I'm wrong about that to.

Well I noticed that BITCHell0715 was pretty good at talking **** and ducking questions (u would do well n politics). I asked what product in that price range would u recommend over it? I also asked if u have ever owned one? Also isn't it buyers responsibility to do homework before making a purchase? U seem to have a lot to say as long as its not answering what's asked of u.Also I believe in original word I put,"There are certain amps that have a unregulated power supply and will run 16 volts in this case the power will increase wattage output considerably" I never said for all amps did I?

Well I noticed that BITCHell0715 was pretty good at talking **** and ducking questions (u would do well n politics). I asked what product in that price range would u recommend over it? I also asked if u have ever owned one? Also isn't it buyers responsibility to do homework before making a purchase? U seem to have a lot to say as long as its not answering what's asked of u.
im trying to prevent people who dont know nearly as much about how electricity and physics actually works from being confused by the description you wrote and thinking they can do things with this that they cant.

if anything, im saving you the hassle of it. describe it as i said, an adjustable voltage power supply that runs off a 12v system. it doesnt fix anything, it changes how your power is supplied to your amplifier. it doesnt draw less amperage, it draws more amperage. the amplifier may draw less amperage, the power supply sure wont.

i don't talk ****, i talk facts. i know what i'm saying, you obviously dont

So the OP isn't talking ****? And yes u r right I was just thinking about amp. So I apologize for that but , the OP **** is still talking **** r hub bub.

Who the **** asked the peanut gallery? Mind your own business *****. Who the **** asked u anyways? That bridge is calling me to throw your instigating *** off it. People need to learn to mind there own. I've read numerous things on here that I disagree with but do I feel the need to stop n comment on every thing I disagree with **** no I got better **** to do with my time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TCSoundsFan

TCSoundsFan
SD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
TCSoundsFan