Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Good

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • meh..

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters
Next time please use the search ok? You will find you answer in any of the threads where people have asked about Volfenhag.

Man your lucky Im in a half decent mood right now, or else I'd really open up.

- Steve:)

They're all right, I used to own one and it was decent for the amount of coin I parted for it. I would only caution to not plan on it being a sub that will remain in your system for a long period of time.

probably thanks to cardiscountstereos.com...

http://www.cardiscountstereos.com/Subwoofers.htm

PLUSE THEY'RE PRETTY RED! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

btw...a nice rule of thumb i go by is if the company's name has a freaking accent mark over ANY of the letters...i dont consider it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

btw...a nice rule of thumb i go by is if the company's name has a freaking accent mark over ANY of the letters...i dont consider it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif [/b]

Explain McIntosh then..............

J

I had 2 old ass 10' kicker competitions in a 3rd world order bandpass that sounded better than two 12 vlfens in a bandpass, there amps **** also I had ther 1000 watt and my 400 watt 2 channel(swapmeet louie) from my homie sounded better luckily some tweakers jacked it before any of my brothers seen or heard it and started dissin' me. But then again I'm the guy that wants to go with a legacy system because it will all be red, and boy do I love red. go utes:D

i have 2 12's of em and they r decent for the price. pretty good for a starter system cuz they hit like hell, look cool, but have little sound quality. now that im sick of how they sound im gonna get some really nice subs, but for the time i had them they werent bad. overall, either save up for some real good **** or buy cheap stuff and learn as u go. i doubt anyone would stay satisfied with these subs or most subs in this price range for long. i feel the same way about their amps, and i've owned one of those too.

every 2 days some **** newbie ask the same **** qeustion.........they ****...there overpriced (if they were 2 $ they would still be overpriced)

I think that there are alternatives to them but I don't think they're neccarily over priced. If I had to buy something cheap, I would buy them over other crap like Legacy's and Pyramids and most of the crap at AutoZone and Wal-Mart.

Originally posted by Corsica btw...a nice rule of thumb i go by is if the company's name has a freaking accent mark over ANY of the letters...i dont consider it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Explain McIntosh then..............

J [/b]

Where's the accent mark in McIntosh??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

imeside

imeside
cleve. Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied