VMAXX CHARGE TANK CT-2000 COMPETITION car battery for sale retails $329 make offer

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

Vmaxx charge tank ct-2000 is 2000a very good car audio competition battery will never let you down with your bangin system!!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good battery used for 4 months but sold my system need the money to repair my jeep payed $329.99 plus tax and shipping. Willing to sell asking $200 obo which is a steal at that and cost of shipping. Can do paypal transaction so just email me at Traviswoods1122 (at symbol) gmail (dot) com or call/text me at TWO SIX NINE- FIVE NINE EIGHT- 2 THOUSAND, if your interested and we can set somethin up and I can hook you up. It weights approx 57lb. Look up the model Ct-2000 on vmaxx charge tanks website or contact me if u want any specs

Price:

$200 obo plus shipping charges. Weights approx 57 lb (s)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.