SOLD visonik 900xd, 15" fiberglassed box, 32.75^2 ft fatmat

woc47
10+ year member

That's How I Roll
First up is a Visonik 900xd. used for a year and only run at 2 ohm while i owned it.

Great amp never had any trouble with it. Always stayed cool. Asking 175 shipped

specs@14.4v

4ohm..... 750wrms

2ohm..... 1000wrms

1ohm..... 1500wrms

Next is 32.75^2 ft of fatmat sound deadener

this stuff sticks pretty good. asking 45 shipped

I have two of these boxes. both are sealed @ 2.25 cu ft. They need to be wrapped in vinyl (which i can do i have dark grey or blue). they have screw terminals on the outside of the box for easy wiring. The top of the box is routed out for clear plexiglass insert which will be included. This allows you to see inside the box (to see the speaker magnet and allow you to put in a color neon inside the box) i have many available colors just ask. I built this box for a guy who never paid. Gave me the money for materials but never the finished cash. It was made with 3/4 mdf wrapped in fiberglass. total thickness is 1.5 in. I would perfer local pick up SPARTANBURG, SC. But will ship if needed. would like to get 75 dollars per box and neither have been mounted with a sub (built for the alpine type r. Please ask any questions i would perfer paypal because of quickness but money orders will also be excepted on all items. Box dimensions 23.5 w 18 h 16 d (at the bulge) deepest part

yeah thats included if you choose blue or the dark grey because that is what i have. Asking extra 10 dollars for chioce of neon if you want it illuminated. Give me your zip and i can send a shipping quote. Or you can go to ups.com the box weighs approximatly 50 lbs and coming from zip 29303

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

woc47

10+ year member
That's How I Roll
woc47
Orlando,FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date